LATEST JOBS OPENINGS
DITS Technology is rapidly growing since we began in 2019. We are seeking passionate and creative people to join our team and help make the web a more beautiful and simple place. We have a deep passion for design and helping companies grow. We build authentic relationships with our employees and clients. We believe there is a better way to work than a 9 to 5 Custom hours, high pay and equal opportunity.
Software Engineer - Full Time
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope.
- Design and development of company's applications.
- Update and maintenance of existing applications.
- Preparing technical reports and documentation.
- Learn new tools, techniques and programming languages.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject.
- Knowledge of commonly-used programming and database concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong knowledge in one or more of: Python, Mysql, Django,
- Relational database knowledge.
- Results oriented and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and production diagnostic skills.
- Familiar with Ubuntu/Ngnix
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) / Content Writer - Full Time
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Excellent Grammar and writing skills in English and Hindi
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
Quoting reference: Software Developer